Simple Way to Make Black Pain de Campagne Award-winning
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Black Pain de Campagne recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Black Pain de Campagne recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Black Pain de Campagne recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
Many of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we ought to avoid them. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for you. There are several foods that actually can raise your moods when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Cold water fish are great if you are wanting to feel better. Tuna, trout, mackerel, herring and wild salmon are all rich in omega-3s and DHA. These are two things that promote the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s true: chomping on a tuna fish sandwich can actually help you overcome depression.
You can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are terrible for you to feel better! Test out these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to black pain de campagne recipe. You can have black pain de campagne using 20 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Black Pain de Campagne:
- Get of For the dry yeast version:.
- Use 285 grams of ☆ Bread (strong) flour.
- Use 15 grams of ☆Black cocoa powder.
- Provide 24 grams of ☆Sugar.
- Take 4 grams of ☆Salt.
- You need 3 grams of ☆Dry yeast.
- Provide 220 of to 230 grams Milk.
- Provide 50 grams of ★Banana chips.
- Provide 20 grams of ★Walnuts (lightly roasted).
- Provide 35 grams of ★Rum soaked raisins (homemade recommended).
- Use of For the homemade leaven (starter) version:.
- Get 235 grams of ☆ Bread (strong) flour.
- Provide 15 grams of ☆Black cocoa powder.
- Prepare 24 grams of ☆Sugar.
- Get 4 grams of ☆Salt.
- Provide 100 grams of Bread starter (leaven).
- Get 165 of to 175 grams Milk.
- Take 50 grams of ★Banana chips.
- You need 20 grams of ★Walnuts (lightly roasted).
- You need 35 grams of ★Rum soaked raisins (homemade recommended).
Steps to make Black Pain de Campagne:
- Crush the walnuts roughly. Snap the banana chips in half and soak in hot water for about a minute. Drain off the rum soaked raisins..
- If you are making the natural leaven version, you don't need to soak the banana chips in hot water! Split the chips into quarters..
- I recommend using homemade rum-soaked raisins rather than the kind sold to make desserts..
- Please refer to steps 1 to 5 and 9 offor the natural leaven procedure. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146272-pain-de-campagne-with-seeds-and-dried-fruit.
- Put the ☆ ingredients in a bowl, and mix together with a whisk..
- Add the milk, and fold it together using a pastry scraper until the dough is no longer floury..
- Please adjust the amount of milk so that the dough is easy to knead. I used 230 g of milk this time..
- Add the ★ ingredients and knead some more. Round off into a ball, and leave for the 1st rising..
- When the dough has doubled in volume, the 1st rising is done! Punch it down, round it off smoothly again, and let it rest for 15 minutes..
- Form into a round ball with a smooth surface again, put into a banneton (round bread mold) with the seam side up, cover with plastic wrap and leave to rise again (2nd rising)..
- There's a lot of additions, so it might be hard to form a proper loaf..
- Take it carefully out of the banneton, and slash the top in any pattern you like..
- It looks like this when you slice through it after baking..
- Bake in a preheated 250°C oven, lowered to 230°C, for 25 to 28 minutes..
If you find this Black Pain de Campagne recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.