Steps to Prepare Vickys 'Other' Banana Loaf /Bread, GF DF EF SF NF Speedy
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Vickys 'Other' Banana Loaf /Bread, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys 'Other' Banana Loaf /Bread, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys 'Other' Banana Loaf /Bread, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Most of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are bad and to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this is true. Other times, comfort foods can be perfectly nourishing and good for us to eat. A number of foods honestly do improve your mood when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, try some of these.
Green tea is actually excellent for your mood. You just knew it had to be in here somewhere, right? Green tea is loaded with an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies prove that this specific amino acid can essentially induce brain waves. This will better your brain’s concentration while also loosening up the rest of your body. You already knew that green tea helps you feel a lot healthier. Now you know that applies to your mood too!
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try a few of these hints instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys 'other' banana loaf /bread, gf df ef sf nf recipe. To make vickys 'other' banana loaf /bread, gf df ef sf nf you only need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys 'Other' Banana Loaf /Bread, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Use 360 grams of Vickys Gluten-Free Flour Mix 2, recipe link below.
- Provide 2 tsp of Vickys Gluten-Free Baking Powder, recipe link below.
- Take 2 tsp of baking soda / bicarb of soda.
- Use 1/2 tsp of xanthan gum.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Provide 125 ml of olive oil plus extra for greasing.
- Use 3 of large bananas, mashed well.
- Provide 150 ml of light coconut milk.
- Take 150 ml of agave nectar.
- Take 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 150 grams of optional extras such as chocolate chips (I use Moo-Free brand), chopped walnuts etc.
Steps to make Vickys 'Other' Banana Loaf /Bread, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Preheat the oven to gas 3 / 170C / 325°F and grease 2 loaf tins.
- In a bowl combine the flour mix, baking powder & soda, xanthan gum, salt and cinnamon https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/337958-vickys-gluten-free-all-purpose-flour-mix-2-gf-df-ef-sf-nf https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338133-vickys-gluten-free-baking-powder.
- Add the oil, agave nectar, coconut milk and vanilla and stir until mixture is smooth.
- Stir in the mashed bananas & any optional extras you might like to add and split the mixture into the tins, they should fill around half way up.
- Bake for 35 minutes then turn the tins around and bake for a further 20 minutes.
- The loaf should bounce back when pressed lightly on top and a skewer test will indicate that it's done.
- Let it sit in the tins for 20 minutes before removing and setting the loaves on a wire rack to cool.
- Cover the unsliced loaf with clingfilm and store in a lidded container for up to 3 days.
- This makes 2 banana loaves each with 10 servings.
If you find this Vickys 'Other' Banana Loaf /Bread, GF DF EF SF NF recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.