How to Prepare Sig's Smoked Makerel and Banana Spread Quick
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sig's Smoked Makerel and Banana Spread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sig's Smoked Makerel and Banana Spread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. It’s also advisable to comprehend that there are foods that you will want to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These types of foods are filled with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. For this reason we are going to be going over the food items that you should be ingesting that will have a positive effect on your health.
Now when it comes to the primary food items that you’ll have for dinner, you may well want to be certain that you’re eating plenty of fish, particularly salmon, and lean protein. You will find that salmon is additionally full of Omega-3 and other nutrients. And whenever it comes to lean protein, you should bear in mind that you only need to have about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. So that you can limit your fat intake you really should cut off any visible fat before you prepare the meats.
For those of you who want to get started living a much healthier life the tips above can help you do that. Something that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sig's smoked makerel and banana spread recipe. To cook sig's smoked makerel and banana spread you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sig's Smoked Makerel and Banana Spread:
- Take 100 grams of smoked makerel filet.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of best bought mayonnaise or homemade.
- You need 1 medium of ripe banana.
- Use 1 small of very finely sliced, chopped or minced clove of garlic.
- Get 1 large of pinch of tarragon.
- Get 1 pinch of of smoked paprika.
- Take 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 4 small of slices of muesli bread or similar bread.
- Provide 1 of handful of chopped or broken up walnut pieces (optional ) I have not added them as yet as I ate them 😶, but my thought is if you would ,this could also serve as a salad ..
Instructions to make Sig's Smoked Makerel and Banana Spread:
- If using canned makerel make sure you drain it of all juices, oil or water. Flake your makerel.
- Add the mayonnaise, sliced or chopped garlic and paprika ,then the banana, mix all together, season with tarragon.
- Add the lemon juice it stops the banana from going brown as well as balancing the natural oil in the fish.
- You can keep this as rough as you like or make a smoother pate out of it.
- I found it great serving this with a fruit bread like muesli bread.
If you find this Sig's Smoked Makerel and Banana Spread recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.