Recipe of Hummus Chicken Casserole Super Quick Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Hummus Chicken Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hummus Chicken Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Be smart when you do your food shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go to your house and make something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you have on hand is healthful. This way—even if you choose something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hummus chicken casserole recipe. To make hummus chicken casserole you need 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hummus Chicken Casserole:
- You need 1 lb of shredded chicken.
- Provide 16 oz of "everything" flavored hummus.
- Take 15 oz of "Patak's" Korma curry.
- Prepare 1 cup of tahini.
- Use 1 cup of garbanzo beans.
- Use 2 tsp of turmeric.
- Get 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Provide 1 of large pinch kosher salt and black pepper.
Instructions to make Hummus Chicken Casserole:
- Mix all ingredients together in a casserole dish. Cover. Bake at 350° for approximately 30 minutes or until chicken is heated through. If mixture is too dry, add some coconut milk.
- Variations; Coconut milk, other curries, cardamom, parsely, cilantro, scallions, chives, cayenne, crushed pepper flakes, coriander, corn, poppy seeds, sesame seeds, sumac, lemon, tomato, fenugreek, paprika, shallots, celery, bacon, habanero, oregano.
If you find this Hummus Chicken Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.