Recipe of Oil-, Egg- and Sugar-Free Easy Banana Bread Favorite
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Oil-, Egg- and Sugar-Free Easy Banana Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oil-, Egg- and Sugar-Free Easy Banana Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Picking The Right Foods Can Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. It’s also advisable to comprehend that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you get from these fast food places are generally foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nourishment. For this reason we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be consuming that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
While some of you love to have your snack foods, rather than reaching for the chips try getting some nuts. The majority of nuts will have a lot of protein and you can also find that many nuts and seeds will also provide your system with essential Omega-3 and Omega-6. These types of fatty acids are essential to helping your body create the proper quantities of hormones your body needs for a healthy way of life. Unless you get the fatty acids you will need your body will actually not be able to generate a few of the hormones that it needs.
For those of you who want to start living a much healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. Also if you cut out all the unhealthy food that you should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oil-, egg- and sugar-free easy banana bread recipe. You can have oil-, egg- and sugar-free easy banana bread using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Oil-, Egg- and Sugar-Free Easy Banana Bread:
- Provide 70 grams of ☆ Whole wheat cake flour.
- Prepare 80 grams of ☆ Cake flour.
- Get 1/4 tsp of ☆ Baking soda.
- Provide 4 pinch of ☆ Salt.
- Provide 2 large of Banana.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 150 ml of Soy milk (or milk or water).
- Use 30 grams of Raisins.
- Use 30 grams of Walnuts (roasted for 5 minutes at 180℃).
Steps to make Oil-, Egg- and Sugar-Free Easy Banana Bread:
- Preheat the oven to 200℃. Line a pound cake mold with parchment paper. Roast the walnuts. Combine the ☆ dry ingredients in a large bowl and mix with a whisk..
- Dice 1/2 of a banana into 1 cm cubes. Mash the rest of the banana, then whisk into a purée..
- Add the lemon juice, then the soy milk to the puréed banana, and mix until smooth..
- Add the banana mixture to the dry ingredients, then add the walnuts, raisins, and diced banana, and mix briskly with a rubber spatula..
- Pour the batter into the mold, then bake for 25-30 minutes at 200℃. When a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean, it's done! If necessary, cover with foil to prevent burning the top..
- Once it cools, remove it from the mold, take off the parchment paper, and let it completely cool on a cooling rack..
- Here it is divided into 15 muffin cups. I baked them for 22 minutes at 200℃. They make great gifts..
If you find this Oil-, Egg- and Sugar-Free Easy Banana Bread recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.