Steps to Make skye's rich and moist banana bread Quick
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for skye's rich and moist banana bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect skye's rich and moist banana bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to skye's rich and moist banana bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood.
A lot of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are terrible and should be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is candy or another junk food, this holds true. At times, comfort foods can be perfectly healthy and good for us to eat. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, may better your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Eggs, you might be surprised to learn, are great at combating depression. You must make sure, however, that what you make includes the egg yolk. The yolk is the part of the egg that is the most crucial in terms of helping you cheer up. Eggs, particularly the yolks, are full of B vitamins. B vitamins can really help you boost your mood. This is because these vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that affect your mood–run better. Eat some eggs to jolly up!
As you can see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you wish to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to skye's rich and moist banana bread recipe. To cook skye's rich and moist banana bread you need 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook skye's rich and moist banana bread:
- Use 4 medium of ripe bananas, mashed.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of applesauce.
- Use 1/3 cup of shortening.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of regular sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of light brown sugar.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Take 2 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Use 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- Use 4 cup of flour.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- Get 1 cup of chopped walnuts (optional).
Steps to make skye's rich and moist banana bread:
- this recipe will make one bundt "cake" pan or 2 loaf pans of banana bread.
- pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- grease and flour your pan(s), bottom and sides.
- hand mix in a large bowl – bananas, shortening, applesauce, sugars, eggs, salt, and vanilla.
- add – flour (2 cups), baking powder and baking soda. stir well..
- add – milk in gradually. then throw nuts in with remaining flour..
- bake on center rack for 45 – 60 minutes… or until a toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out clean. being careful not to over-bake..
- let cool completely on a cooling rack..
- slice… eat plain as is. or… top with a simple powdered sugar drizzle, whipped cream, or even a small scoop of vanilla ice cream..
- for the powdered sugar drizzle, what you will need is 1 cup powdered (confectioners) sugar, 1-2 tsp vanilla, and 2-3 tbsp milk. whisk together. .. and then using a fork… "drizzle" it over top of your bread..
If you find this skye's rich and moist banana bread recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.