Recipe of Banana Nut Bread (or Muffins) Perfect
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Banana Nut Bread (or Muffins) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Banana Nut Bread (or Muffins) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Nut Bread (or Muffins) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are bad and are to be avoided. Sometimes, if the comfort food is candy or another junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be super nutritious and good for you. Several foods actually do improve your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Make a trail mixfrom various seeds and nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etc are all great for improving your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have plenty of magnesium which raises your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical substance that tells your brain how you feel at all times. The more of this chemical in your brain, the happier you’ll feel. Not only that, nuts, specifically, are a terrific source of protein.
As you can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are not good for you just so to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to banana nut bread (or muffins) recipe. To cook banana nut bread (or muffins) you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Nut Bread (or Muffins):
- Provide 1/2 cup (1 stick) of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Provide 1/3 cup of plain Greek yogurt (or sour cream) at room temperature.
- Provide 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Take 2 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- Take 4 of large spotty bananas, mashed.
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Provide 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Take 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- Get 1 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- Use 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- Provide 3/4 cup of walnuts or pecans, chopped coarsely (or chocolate chips).
Steps to make Banana Nut Bread (or Muffins):
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a 9x5x3 loaf pan (or grease muffin tins or grease 4 mini loaf pans). If making a loaf, then also line the loaf pan with a slip of parchment paper, leaving an overhang on the sides to easily lift out the finished loaf..
- Cream together butter and sugar until well blended, about 2 minutes. Mix in the vanilla and yogurt. Mix the eggs in one at a time, beating well after each one. Lastly, beat in the banana. Once everything is incorporated, set this aside..
- In a separate bowl, whisk together both cups of flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon together. Then add to wet mixture. Mix together until just combined. Fold in the walnuts (or chocolate chips)..
- Bread directions: Pour mixture into loaf pan. Bake 50-60 minutes or until toothpick comes out of center clean. Cool in pan on a cooling rack until completely cooled. Then remove the loaf from the pan and slice using a sharp, serrated knife..
- Muffin directions: Pour batter into muffin tins about 2/3 of the way full and bake for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Allow to cool in muffin tin for about 10 minutes, then remove and allow muffins to cool completely on cooling rack..
- Mini Loaves (pictured at top): Pour batter into greased mini loaf pans and bake for 33-38 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centers come out clean. Place the loaf pans onto a wire rack to cool completely..
If you find this Banana Nut Bread (or Muffins) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.