Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Apple Cardamom Pound Cake- low histamine, gluten free, dairy-free, vegan, corn free recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple Cardamom Pound Cake- low histamine, gluten free, dairy-free, vegan, corn free recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Improve Your Mood.
Most of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are bad and are to be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely nutritious and it's good for you to consume them. There are several foods that actually can improve your moods when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Put together a trail mix out of seeds and/or nuts. Your mood can be improved by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera. This is because these foods are high in magnesium, which helps to boost serotonin levels. Serotonin is called the "feel good" substance that our body produces and it tells your brain how you should be feeling day in and day out. The more serotonin you have, the more pleasant you will feel. Not just that, nuts, in particular, are a great protein source.
Now you realize that junk food isn't necessarily what you have to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Test out these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to apple cardamom pound cake- low histamine, gluten free, dairy-free, vegan, corn free recipe. To cook apple cardamom pound cake- low histamine, gluten free, dairy-free, vegan, corn free you only need 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Apple Cardamom Pound Cake- low histamine, gluten free, dairy-free, vegan, corn free:
- Prepare of Dry.
- You need of tapioca flour.
- You need of brown rice flour.
- Use of white rice flour.
- Prepare of sweet rice flour.
- Take of coconut flour.
- Prepare of sea salt.
- Provide of baking powder.
- Provide of baking soda.
- Get of caviar of half of one vanilla bean OR blitzed powder of one spent, dried bean pod.
- Use of Wet, all room temperature.
- Prepare of flax egg (1tbsp ground flax seed+ 3tbsp water, stirred and left to set up for 5+minutes).
- Take of melted coconut oil + extra for greasing pan (solid coconut oil melts easily if left in a bowl on top of my preheating oven).
- Get of apple cider vinegar.
- You need of maple syrup.
- Use of coconut cream, or cream of choice.
- Take of hemp milk, or milk of choice.
- You need of Apples.
- Prepare of small/medium apples or 2 c, peeled and cut into 1/2â€? chunks.
- Prepare of ground cardamom, according to taste.
- Use of Icing.
- You need of maple cream from 100% pure maple sap, room temperature; 1/2 pound or 8oz jar to drizzle on top of one cake, up to 10 oz to ice the entire surface area.
Instructions to make Apple Cardamom Pound Cake- low histamine, gluten free, dairy-free, vegan, corn free:
- Preheat oven to 350*. Cut parchment to fit bottom of standard size round cake pan and grease the parchment and sides of pan with coconut oil..
- Take care of mise en place, or prep work, before moving on: set coconut oil to melt on stove, make flax egg in separate small bowl, prepare any homemade hemp or alternate milk, harvest vanilla caviar or set empty pod in preheating oven for a few minutes to dry out before blitzing in blender..
- Mix the dry ingredients well in a large bowl..
- In separate bowl mix chopped apples with cardamom. I use 2 tsp because I love a punch of flavor. Add a tsp of the dry flour mixture and stir. This will prevent the apples from sinking to the bottom..
- Mix the wet ingredients well in a medium bowl. Pour wet into dry and mix until batter is quite thick, but will still run off a spoon..
- Fold in apples. Spread thick batter into smooth layer in pan and bake for 30-35 minutes, until starting to get golden around the sides and a toothpick comes out clean..
- Pop out of pan after resting for 5 minutes. Let cool completely and then pour desired amount of maple cream over the top. Pictured is the effect of making the recipe a few times in different sized pans, layering cream in between cakes and drizzling it on top..
- Happy boy ðŸ?° ðŸ¥³.
If you find this Apple Cardamom Pound Cake- low histamine, gluten free, dairy-free, vegan, corn free recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.