Recipe of Egg-free, Dairy-free Banana Bread Speedy
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Egg-free, Dairy-free Banana Bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Egg-free, Dairy-free Banana Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg-free, Dairy-free Banana Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Elevate Your Mood.
For the most part, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and must be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. There are some foods that really can improve your moods when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
If you want to beat depression, you should eat some cold water fish. Herring, trout, tuna, wild salmon, and mackerel are all high in omega-3s and DHA. These are two things that promote the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can earnestly raise your mood.
So you see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to egg-free, dairy-free banana bread recipe. To cook egg-free, dairy-free banana bread you only need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Egg-free, Dairy-free Banana Bread:
- Use 4 of bananas.
- Get 1/2 cup of unflavored oil (Carnola oil, Sunflower seed oil, ect).
- Use 300 ml of soy milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Provide 3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 cup of chopped walnuts (or your favourite nuts).
- Use of dried fruit (optional, I used slice apple).
Instructions to make Egg-free, Dairy-free Banana Bread:
- Mash 3 bananas and slice 1 banana.
- Mix mashed banana with oil, soy milk and sugar.
- Sieve in the flour and baking powder. Stir everything together with rubber spatula..
- Add sliced banana, nuts and dried frite..
- Pour the batter in loaf pan lined with baking paper or aluminium foil cup. Bake at 180°C for 30-45 minutes..
- Keep the banana bread 24hr before serve for better taste..
If you find this Egg-free, Dairy-free Banana Bread recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.