Simple Way to Prepare Banana Bread #Christmas Baking Contest Award-winning
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Banana Bread #Christmas Baking Contest recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Banana Bread #Christmas Baking Contest recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Bread #Christmas Baking Contest recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
Many of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are terrible and must be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be very healthy and good for you. There are a number of foods that basically can raise your moods when you consume them. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, test out a couple of these.
If you wish to beat depression, try eating some cold water fish. Cold water fish including tuna, trout and wild salmon are rich in DHA and omega-3 fatty acids. These are two things that improve the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can basically help you fight depression.
As you can see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banana bread #christmas baking contest recipe. To cook banana bread #christmas baking contest you only need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Banana Bread #Christmas Baking Contest:
- Provide 1 cup of mashed bananas.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Provide 1/3 cup of buttermilk.
- Take 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Provide 1 3/4 cups of flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 1/4 cup of chopped walnuts (optional).
Instructions to make Banana Bread #Christmas Baking Contest:
- Heat oven to 165 degrees. Grease and flour two loaf pans..
- Peel the bananas. For this recipe I used 6 small bananas. If using the bigger bananas you may only need 2 or 3. Mash them using a fork really well..
- Beat the eggs and add the buttermilk..
- Add the oil and mashed bananas and blend. Set aside. This is the banana mixture..
- In another bowl, mix the flour, sugar, baking soda and salt. This is the dry mixture..
- Add the banana mixture to the dry mixture and combine well..
- This step is optional. If you wish you can add walnuts to the batter. I used 1/4 cup whole walnuts. You can add more according to taste. Chop them into small pieces and add them to the batter. Fold them in..
- Pour the batter into the prepared pans. I usually only fill it about a quarter full. (If you fill it half or almost full, the bread becomes very brown or burnt on the outside and the center may still not be done.) Bake for about 30 minutes. Keep checking for doneness..
If you find this Banana Bread #Christmas Baking Contest recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.