Recipe of Banana n Mixed Fruit Bread Super Quick Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Banana n Mixed Fruit Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana n Mixed Fruit Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
In general, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and should be avoided. At times, if the comfort food is candy or another junk food, this is true. At times, comfort foods can be utterly nutritious and good for us to consume. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, could improve your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be actually great at dealing with depression. Just see to it that you don’t get rid of the yolk. Every time you would like to cheer yourself up, the egg yolk is the most crucial part of the egg. Eggs, particularly the egg yolks, are rich in B vitamins. These B vitamins are fantastic for helping to boost your mood. This is because the B vitamins improve the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that affect how you feel). Try consuming a few eggs to jolly up!
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try several of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to banana n mixed fruit bread recipe. You can cook banana n mixed fruit bread using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Banana n Mixed Fruit Bread:
- You need 3 of bananas, mashed but leave a few chunks.
- Get 3/4 cup of applesauce.
- Get 3 of eggs, whisked.
- Get 3 tbsp of vanilla soy milk or whole milk.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Get 1 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Get 2 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Provide 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/8 cup of chopped walnuts or candied walnuts.
- You need 1/8 cup of slivered almonds or chopped macadamia nuts.
- Take 1/3 cup of raisins.
- Provide 1/3 cup of diced green apple.
- Use 1/3 cup of dried cranberries (craisins).
- Take 1/3 cup of dried cherries.
- You need 1/3 cup of milk chocolate chips.
Instructions to make Banana n Mixed Fruit Bread:
- preheat oven to 350..
- in a large bowl mix together mashed bananas, applesause, eggs & milk..
- in a seperate bowl mix flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon and nutmeg..
- add dry to wet. mix well..
- fold in all other fruits, nuts and chocolate chips..
- prepare 2 bread loaf pans by spraying with baking spray..
- divide mix into both pans evenly..
- bake for about an hour. bread will be done when browned, a toothpick inserted into center comes out clean..
- slice and serve..
If you find this Banana n Mixed Fruit Bread recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.