Easiest Way to Make Nikki's Brown Sugar Banana Bread Award-winning
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Nikki's Brown Sugar Banana Bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Nikki's Brown Sugar Banana Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nikki's Brown Sugar Banana Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Select To Feed On Will Effect Your Health.
One thing that some of you may already know is that by eating the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the various foods that you will get at all of those take out places. These types of foods are packed with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. You will be pleased to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you need to be ingesting every day.
One of the primary forms of foods you ought to be eating plenty of, is various berries. You will find that most berries have substantial amounts of Vitamin C that you must know is good for your body. Another thing you will realize is that the antioxidants in berries will be higher than just about any other food that you may pick to eat and this can aid with your circulatory system. Most people already realize that cells begin to break down with time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet can help keep your cells healthier for longer periods of time.
If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you need to take these tips to heart. Also if you eliminate all the unhealthy food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to nikki's brown sugar banana bread recipe. You can have nikki's brown sugar banana bread using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Nikki's Brown Sugar Banana Bread:
- Take 3 of super ripe bananas, mashed.
- You need 3/4 cup of + 1 tbsp sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Provide 3 of eggs, lightly beaten.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Use 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- Get 2 cup of AP flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts, pecans, chocolate chips, raisins, shredded coconut, or whatever else you like.
Instructions to make Nikki's Brown Sugar Banana Bread:
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- grease 9"x5" loaf pan and put 12 baking cups in mini muffin pan.
- in a medium bowl mix eggs, mashed bananas, sugars, melted butter, vanilla and milk. beat with electric mixer about one minute.
- add flour, salt, and baking soda and blend with a wooden spoon until just moist and mixed. gently stir in nuts or other add-in. pour batter into pans.
- if you like, you can bake covered with foil the first 20 minutes or so to prevent over browing, then remove and bake another 40 minutes approximately. cooking times can vary, so check regularly..
- it is done when its golden brown, and toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean. if middle is still uncooked and edges are getting dark, i just cover them only with foil and lower the temp to 325, and it still comes out moist and yummy.
- let cool before serving. if desired, can be drizzled with butter and/or sprinkled with cinnamon sugar, brown sugar, or even honey, or whatever else you dream up! now try not to eat it all before the kids get home like i almost did! lol.
If you find this Nikki's Brown Sugar Banana Bread recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.