Recipe of Banana bread Any-night-of-the-week
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Banana bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Banana bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding On The Best Foods May Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food place. You will see that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the negative effects will be really bad. You will be pleased to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you need to be ingesting every day.
Additionally when it comes to having a dessert soon after your meals you should consider having various citrus fruits. Most of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are additionally essential for looking after your health. One desert that I have always liked is orange pieces blended together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a mild honey dressing.
For people who want to start living a more healthy life the tips above can help you do that. The one thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banana bread recipe. To cook banana bread you need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Banana bread:
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Take 5.5 of tsps liquid or powder stevia.
- You need 1/2 cup of veg oil or coconut oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Use 2 tbsp of natural yoghurt.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of walnuts or mix nuts.
- Get 3 of ripe bananas, mashed.
- Provide 1 2/3 cup of plain flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Get 1 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
Instructions to make Banana bread:
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees on conventional or 160 degrees fan forced. Line a loaf pan and set aside..
- Beat eggs and stevia together with a hand electric mixer for approximately 3 minutes..
- Add in oil. Beat until mix thoroughly. Mix in yoghurt and vanilla with the electric mixer. Add in mashed banana and mix..
- Add in mixed nuts. Stir with a wooden spoon..
- Sift together the flour, salt, bicarbonate of soda and cinnamon together in a large bowl..
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture. Fold gently with a wooden spoon until mixed thoroughly..
- Pour mixture into the prepared pan and bake for 45-50mins or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes then tur. Onto wire cooling rack to cool completely..
If you find this Banana bread recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.