Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegan carrot cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan carrot cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we must avoid them. Often, if your comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether nutritious and it's good for you to eat them. Several foods really do raise your mood when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Put together some trail mix of nuts or seeds. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and so on are all wonderful for improving your mood. This is because these nuts are rich in magnesium, which helps to increase serotonin levels. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical that directs the brain how to feel at any given moment. The more of it in your brain, the happier you'll feel. Not only that but nuts, in particular, are a great protein food source.
As you can see, you don't need to consume all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try a couple of of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to vegan carrot cake recipe. You can cook vegan carrot cake using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegan carrot cake:
- Get of or 2 Carrots.
- Provide of soft brown sugar.
- Take of sunflower oil.
- You need of large Orange.
- Use of self-raising flour.
- Provide of baking powder.
- Prepare of apple sauce.
- Take of a teaspoon of bicarbonated soda.
- Take of Mixed spices.
- Get of Icing sugar.
- Get of Lemon curd jam.
- Get of squirt of Lemon juice.
- Prepare of Walnuts.
Steps to make Vegan carrot cake:
- Grate the carrots.
- Grab a mixing bowl and add the Flour, Orange juice and zest,Brown sugar, Baking powder, Oil, Apple sauce, Bicarbonated soda and Mixed spices and mix in with the carrots..
- Bake in 2 loaf tins.
- While that's baking grab a bowl and add Icing sugar and the lemon curd and a bit of lemon.
- Boil the kettle and put a butter knife in a glass.
- Spread the icing on and put the walnuts on top the hot knife will help.
If you find this Vegan carrot cake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.