Steps to Prepare Moist and Better The Next Day Banana Bread Speedy
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Moist and Better The Next Day Banana Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Moist and Better The Next Day Banana Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
In general, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and must be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be very nourishing and good for you. There are some foods that, when you consume them, may better your mood. When you feel a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, try some of these.
Green tea is fantastic for moods. You were just waiting to read that, weren’t you? Green tea is high in a particular amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have discovered that this amino acid actually induces brain waves. This will improve your brain’s focus while also loosening up the rest of your body. You already knew green tea could help you be better. Now you know that applies to your mood also!
You can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are bad for you just so to feel better! Test out these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to moist and better the next day banana bread recipe. To cook moist and better the next day banana bread you need 21 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Moist and Better The Next Day Banana Bread:
- You need of note:.
- Provide of All ingredients need to be room temperature.
- Provide of Ripe bananas are sweet, so you can use 1/4 cup of sugars.
- Provide of If you prefer. Mash bananas as smooth or chunky as you like.
- You need of wet ingredients:.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Provide 2 cups of super ripe bananas. Darker the better.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs, beaten.
- Provide 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 1 stick of real butter, softened.
- You need 1 tablespoons of vanilla extract.
- Get of dry ingredients:.
- Provide 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts or pecan. Optional.
- Provide of Directions:.
Steps to make Moist and Better The Next Day Banana Bread:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease and flour your loaf pan and set aside..
- Cream butter and sugar together in large bowl..
- Add eggs, lemon juice, mashed bananas, buttermilk and vanilla. Mix to combine well..
- In a mixing bowl, mix flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon. Mix to combine well..
- Slowly add your wet ingredients to your dry ingredients.. Fold lightly until flour is incorporated..
- Fold in nuts if using..
- Be gentle and do not over mix or bread will get dry from over working it..
- Pour into prepared loaf pan..
- Bake loaf for 1 hour to 1 hour & 15 minutes, depending on oven..
- Test center with skewer or chopstick to see if it comes out clean after an hour..
- If it is getting too brown before center is done, lay a sheet of aluminum foil over top..
- Bake until golden brown and center is cooked..
- Cool in pan 5 minutes, then turn out onto cooling rack to finish cooling..
- Wrap tightly in plastic wrap to keep moist. The banana flavor intensifies the next day. Just keeps getting better..
- I love mine warm with butter but great room temp and by itself also with tea or coffee 💗.
If you find this Moist and Better The Next Day Banana Bread recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.