Recipe of Banana chocolate bread Ultimate
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Banana chocolate bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana chocolate bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
In general, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and have to be avoided. Sometimes, if the comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this holds true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly nutritious and good for us to consume. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, can boost your mood. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional boost, test out some of these.
Green tea is truly good for your mood. You just knew green tea had to be mentioned, right? Green tea is loaded with an amino acid called L-theanine. Studies show that this specific amino acid can basically induce brain waves. This will improve your brain’s focus while simultaneously relaxing the rest of your body. You were already aware that green tea could help you be so much healthier. Now you know that applies to your mood as well!
So you see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are not good for you to feel better! Try these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banana chocolate bread recipe. You can cook banana chocolate bread using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Banana chocolate bread:
- Get 120 ml of milk.
- Take 1/4 tsp of lime juice.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Provide 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 100 gm of butter.
- Get 200 gm of caster sugar.
- Prepare 250 gm of flour.
- Use 30 gm of choco powder.
- Take 50 gms of chocolate chunks.
- Use 20 gm of walnuts.
- Get 3 of over ripe bananas.
- Use as needed of Some choco chips.
Instructions to make Banana chocolate bread:
- Take milk and mix the lime juice and keep it aside.
- Take the bananas and smash it properly then add butter and mix it properly.
- Add milk and lime juice mixture and vanilla extract and mix it properly…
- Then in another bowl take all the dry ingredients..sugar,flour,chocoa powder,baking soda,baking powder,flour..mix it with dry brisk….
- Then add these dry ingredients into banana mixture and mix it properly then add chocolate chunks and walnuts into it.and mix it properly…..
- And pour it into cake mould lined with butter paper….
- Then garnish with choco chips.
- Then bake it into pre heated oven at 180 degree for 50 mins…
- After 50 mins take it out and keep it to cool…
- Then slice it and have it with a cup of hot coffee or hot tea…….
If you find this Banana chocolate bread recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.