Easiest Way to Prepare Ragi banana bread eggless no sugar recipe Any-night-of-the-week
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Ragi banana bread eggless no sugar recipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ragi banana bread eggless no sugar recipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
A lot of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are not good and should be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. At times, comfort foods can be utterly nourishing and good for us to consume. Some foods really do elevate your mood when you eat them. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional boost, try a couple of these.
Make a trail mixout of various seeds and nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera are all fantastic for helping to raise your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have lots of magnesium which raises your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical substance that directs your brain how you feel all the time. The more serotonin you have, the more pleasant you are going to feel. Not just that, nuts, in particular, are a terrific source of protein.
So you see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ragi banana bread eggless no sugar recipe recipe. You can have ragi banana bread eggless no sugar recipe using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ragi banana bread eggless no sugar recipe:
- Use 1/2 cup of ragi flour.
- Take 1/4 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Take 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Take 1/2 cup of grated jaggery.
- Take 1/4 cup of water.
- Take 1/4 cup of yoghurt.
- Take As needed of oil.
- You need 2 of over ripened bananas.
- Get 1/4 tsp of vanilla essence optional.
- Provide 1/4 cup of walnuts chopped (any dried fruits or seeds can be used).
Instructions to make Ragi banana bread eggless no sugar recipe:
- Preheat the oven at 180°C.Grease and line the baking tin..
- In a bowl soak grated jaggery in water.Set aside..
- Coat the chopped walnuts in bit of flour to keep them from sinking in the bottom while baking. Set aside..
- In a mixing bowl, add whole wheat flour,ragi flour, baking soda,salt and cinnamon powder. Give it a good mix.Set aside..
- Take a mixer/blender jar. Add in the peeled bananas along with oil, yoghurt and jaggery solution. Make a smooth puree..
- Add this puree to the dry ingredients gradually and whisk properly. Then fold in the walnuts gently..
- Pour the batter in baking tin and tap 2-3 times on the counter top tocremove air bubbles..
- Bake at 180°C for 20-25 mins. Keep an eye on the oven do check it once by 20 mins. As every oven works differently. Check if the toothpick inserted comes out clean..
- Cool it within the tin on a wire rack for few minutes. Then scrape the sides using a knife..
- Demould, take out the parchment paper and let it cool completely..
- Cut into slices,serve and Enjoy !!! Can be kept in fridge upto a week..
If you find this Ragi banana bread eggless no sugar recipe recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.