How to Prepare Banana Nut Bread (Muffins) Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Banana Nut Bread (Muffins) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Nut Bread (Muffins) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
A lot of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are terrible and must be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. There are several foods that actually can boost your moods when you eat them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Eggs, you might be amazed to discover, are terrific at battling depression. Just make sure that you do not toss the yolk. The egg yolk is the most essential part of the egg iwhen it comes to helping you cheer up. Eggs, the egg yolk in particular, are rich in B vitamins. These B vitamins are wonderful for helping to elevate your mood. This is because they help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that dictate your mood–work better. Try eating an egg and cheer up!
You can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are not good for you to feel better! Try these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banana nut bread (muffins) recipe. To cook banana nut bread (muffins) you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Banana Nut Bread (Muffins):
- Use of Dry Ingredients.
- Provide 2 cup of Whole Wheat Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Get 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chopped Walnuts.
- Provide of Wet Ingredients.
- Provide 2 cup of Over ripe Bananas (Mashed).
- Provide 1 cup of Melted Butter.
- Provide 2 cup of Sugar.
- Use 4 of Eggs.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of Vanilla.
Instructions to make Banana Nut Bread (Muffins):
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and Flour pans. I used two 8 inch round pans and a cupcake pan..
- Sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Mix these ingredients and add the chopped walnuts..
- Mix the melted butter and sugar until blended. Add the beaten eggs, vanilla and mashed bananas and whisk until blended..
- Take the dry ingredients from Step 2 and mix them into the wet ingredients bowl. blend until all ingredients have been mixed well..
- Pour mixture into pans and bake for 60 minutes. @ 55 minutes insert a toothpick to the center and if it comes out clean then it's ready..
- Pull out of oven and let cool for five minutes. Then cool in cooling rack..
If you find this Banana Nut Bread (Muffins) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.