Simple Way to Make Oats flour banana bread Any-night-of-the-week
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Oats flour banana bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Oats flour banana bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oats flour banana bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Most of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are bad and must be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is very true. Other times, comfort foods can be utterly nourishing and good for us to eat. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, may boost your mood. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Make a few trail mix of nuts or seeds. Your mood can be raised by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etc. This is possible since these foods are rich in magnesium which boosts serotonin production. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical substance that directs your brain how you feel day in and day out. The more serotonin in your brain, the happier you’ll feel. Not only that but nuts, particularly, are a terrific protein food source.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Test out these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oats flour banana bread recipe. To cook oats flour banana bread you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Oats flour banana bread:
- You need 1 3/4 cup of oats flour.
- Use 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of mashed bananas.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- Take 1/3 cup of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of honey.
- Use of Grated coconuts,walnuts or pecans (optional).
Steps to make Oats flour banana bread:
- In a bowl whisk the coconut oil with honey add d eggs and mix well.
- Add the mashed bananas and milk and whisk.
- Add in baking soda, cinnamon, vanilla and salt.
- Lastly add in the oats flour and ur grated coconut/ walnut and mix..
- Pour in a grease pan and add toppings if u want, den bake for in a preheated oven for 45-50 mins or till done.
If you find this Oats flour banana bread recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.