Recipe of Banana Cranberry Cake/Bread Award-winning
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Banana Cranberry Cake/Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Cranberry Cake/Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Choose To Feed On Are Going To Effect Your Health.
Many people do not realize that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. It’s also advisable to comprehend that there are foods that you will want to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will notice that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the unwanted side effects can be really bad. Because of this we are going to be going over the foods that you should be consuming that will have a good effect on your health.
You must remember your mother and father telling you to ensure that you eat your vegetables, that is simply because this is really important for a healthy body. Along with possessing many different vitamins and minerals, you will additionally find that some vegetables in addition have potassium. You will find that one of the vegetables we are discussing is broccoli, which is full of potassium. You will additionally discover that a salad, made with spinach as opposed to lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
For people who want to get started living a healthier life the tips above can help you do that. The one thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banana cranberry cake/bread recipe. To make banana cranberry cake/bread you only need 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Cranberry Cake/Bread:
- Provide of Dry mix.
- You need 2 cup of flour.
- Take 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 2 pinch of salt.
- Provide dash of ground cinnamon.
- Get dash of ground nutmeg.
- You need of Wet mix.
- Provide 1/2 cup of unsalted butter (soft, room temp).
- You need 1/2 cup of demerara sugar (or other unrefined brown sugar).
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Use 4 small of overripe bananas, mashed.
- Use 1/4 tsp of french vanilla blend (or 2-3 drops pure vanilla extract).
- You need 1/4 cup of dried cranberries (or try candied cranberries walnut mix).
Instructions to make Banana Cranberry Cake/Bread:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Sift together dry mix ingredients in large mixing bowl, set aside.
- In a separate bowl, cream butter and sugar with a spoon until well blended and fluffy.
- Add eggs, beat well together, with a wisk.
- Add mashed bananas and vanilla, wisk together and mix in dried cranberries.
- Fold into the dry mix with a spatula until completely blended, but do not overmix..
- Pour into greased (rub butter on the surface) loaf pan or square casserole dish.
- Bake for 50-60 min (square dish or loaf respectively), or until it passes the toothpick test (comes out clean no sticky goop on the toothpick).
- Let cool slightly before removing from dish, or else it may fall apart. Serve promptly for fluffy texture, cooled for a firmer texture..
If you find this Banana Cranberry Cake/Bread recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.