Recipe of Southern Cast Iron Fried Pork Chops Award-winning
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Southern Cast Iron Fried Pork Chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Southern Cast Iron Fried Pork Chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Climb stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Most people will choose to be lazy and take an elevator instead of getting exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to southern cast iron fried pork chops recipe. To cook southern cast iron fried pork chops you only need 24 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Southern Cast Iron Fried Pork Chops:
- You need of Brining Process.
- Prepare 1 gallon of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of Kosher Salt.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- Take 2 each of Red Onion.
- Get of Preparing of the Meat.
- Get 6 each of Pork Chops.
- Take 1 tbsp of Onion Powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of Seasoned Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of Cracked Black Pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Use of Meat Wash during Breading.
- Get 1 each of Large Egg.
- Provide 1 tsp of Seasoned Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Onion Powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Use of Breading Process.
- Get 5 cup of All Purpose Flour.
- Get 2 tbsp of Seasoned Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Onion Powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of Black Pepper.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- You need 1/2 gallon of peanut oil.
Steps to make Southern Cast Iron Fried Pork Chops:
- Remove pork chops from packaging and thoroughly wash with plain tap water..
- Boil 1 gallon of water with garlic and onion, then pour the mixture into large bowl and mix in one cup of Kosher Salt, allow to cool, add pork chop to the salt water mixture. Brine pork chops up to 4 hours or overnight..
- After the brining process, rinse off pork chops thoroughly and evenly coat pork chops on both sides with all seasonings listed in the "Preparing the Meat" section..
- Place 5 cups of all-purpose flour, along with listed ingredients ("Breading Process" section) in a bag/bowl. Place each pork chop, two at a time, in the bag and shake to coat evenly until all pork chops are coated..
- Dredge the pork chops in the meat wash and then evenly coat once again in the seasoned flour mixture..
- Place pork chop/s in oil preheated to 340°F, fry for 5-6 minutes or until golden brown..
This recipe uses part rendered bacon fat and part vegetable oil for frying pork chops. Bacon fat adds a lot of flavor. Sprinkle salt and pepper all over pork chops. Southern pork chops are a delicious treat. My wife prepares this recipe for me all the time.
If you find this Southern Cast Iron Fried Pork Chops recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.