Recipe of Oatmeal Banana Bread Cookies Quick
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oatmeal Banana Bread Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oatmeal Banana Bread Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. Its also wise to realize that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you get from these fast food places are foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nutrition. You will be happy to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you should be eating every day.
Now when it comes to the primary food items that you have for dinner, you may well want to make sure you are eating lots of fish, especially salmon, and lean protein. The beauty of salmon is that as well as other nutrients it’s also loaded with Omega-3. And when it comes to lean protein, you should bear in mind that you only need to have about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. Also before cooking your steak you will want to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from consuming extra fat.
If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you should take these suggestions to heart. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can find in any store is in addition not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oatmeal banana bread cookies recipe. To cook oatmeal banana bread cookies you need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Oatmeal Banana Bread Cookies:
- Provide 1 of Bananas – ripened.
- Use 1 cup of Oatmeal.
- Get 5 tbsp of Butter – softened.
- You need 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Get 5 tbsp of Sugar.
- Get 1/2 cup of Brown sugar.
- Take 1 of Egg.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of Vanilla.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- Get 1 cup of Flour.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Raisons, cranberries, blueberries, etc. OPTIONAL.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Walnuts, pecans, etc. OPTIONAL.
Instructions to make Oatmeal Banana Bread Cookies:
- Put oatmeal and bananas in a medium bowl, and mush the bananas into the oatmeal, using a fork..
- In a separate bowl, mix butter, cinnamon, sugar, and brown sugar until evenly blended. (I heated mine in the microwave for about 10-15seconds, so the butter was warm, and helped devolve the sugars better.).
- Add the egg and vanilla. Whisk until texture is smooth..
- Add the flour and baking soda to the banana/oatmeal mixture. Mix together evenly..
- Pour the liquid mixture onto the flour/oatmeal – mix together until texture is a little bit more runny than cookie dough. I add 1-3 tablespoons of flour while mixing to get a little bit better consistency; also adding more sugars, cinnamon, and vanilla. You don't want it too doughy tho, it's suppose to be a little runny..
- Add raisins or nuts now, if you want. Preheat oven to 350?F..
- Using a tablespoon, drop cookies onto a non stick cookie sheet, or lightly greased one. (The tablespoon will drop them into little balls, keep them that shape, the heat of the oven will form them into cookies.).
- Bake for 14-18 minutes. When the edges become a golden brown they're ready. Cool them on a wire rack for a couple minutes, and enjoy! xox.
If you find this Oatmeal Banana Bread Cookies recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.