How to Prepare Zucchini Eggplant Banana Bread Perfect
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Zucchini Eggplant Banana Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Zucchini Eggplant Banana Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we need to keep away from them. Often, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. Several foods honestly do raise your mood when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, try some of these.
Cold water fish are good if you want to feel better. Wild salmon, herring, mackerel, trout, and tuna are all full of omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. These are two substances that boost the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can seriously elevate your mood.
As you can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are not good for you just so to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to zucchini eggplant banana bread recipe. You can cook zucchini eggplant banana bread using 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Zucchini Eggplant Banana Bread:
- You need 4 large of eggs.
- Use 2/3 cup of granulated sugar.
- Use 1 cup of light brown sugar.
- Provide 1/2 cup of melted butter, cooled.
- Provide 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- Provide 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of seeded, grated, unpeeled zucchini.
- Get 1 cup of mashed banana.
- Provide 1 cup of peeled, grated eggplant (seeds are ok).
- You need 2 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of lemon zest (fresh is best).
- Get of optional:.
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts, pine nuts or dried cranberries.
- You need of topping:.
- Get 1/2 cup of granulated sugar for sprinkling, also optional..
Instructions to make Zucchini Eggplant Banana Bread:
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Place zucchini, eggplant, banana and zest in a large bowl. Add eggs and both sugars. Wisk well..
- Wisk in butter, oil and vanilla. Set aside..
- In a medium bowl sift or wisk together flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger..
- Add dry to wet and stir until incorporated. Fold in nuts or cranberries if desired..
- Divide the batter between two smaller sized greased or sprayed loaf pans..
- Sprinkle tops with sugar..
- Bake for 45-60 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean..
- Cool and serve..
If you find this Zucchini Eggplant Banana Bread recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.