How to Prepare Just-Mix Banana Bread Speedy
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Just-Mix Banana Bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Just-Mix Banana Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Just-Mix Banana Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
Many folks do not realize that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will get at all of those fast food places. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are usually foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nutrition. You will be delighted to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you need to be eating every day.
Even though most of you have been told repeatedly that vegetables are good for you, and there is a very good reason why. You may already understand that most of the vitamins you need each day can be found in numerous vegetables, but you will also be able to find required potassium in vegetables as well. One of the vegetables that can provide the potassium you will need is broccoli. You will in addition find that a salad, made with spinach rather than lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
For people who want to get started living a healthier life the tips above can help you do that. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can discover in any store is also not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to just-mix banana bread recipe. You can have just-mix banana bread using 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Just-Mix Banana Bread:
- Prepare 200 grams of Flour (bread, cake or all-purpose).
- You need 2 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Get 80 grams of Light brown sugar.
- Get 150 grams of Bananas (ripened).
- Get 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 100 ml of Canola oil.
- Use 40 of to 50 grams Chopped walnuts (optional).
- Take 40 of to 50 grams Chopped dried apricots (optional).
- Prepare 1 of Other additions of your choice.
Steps to make Just-Mix Banana Bread:
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC. Grease the pound cake pan lightly, and dust with flour. Shake out excess flour..
- Prepare 2 bowls, one large and one small. Put the flour, baking powder and sugar in the large bowl, and mix together well with a whisk..
- Put the bananas in the smaller bowl, and mash with a fork until it becomes a thick paste. Drop an egg and mix it in with the same fork..
- Add oil to the banana and egg bowl, and mix well. Pour the banana mixture into the big bowl with the flour. Mix with a whisk..
- When the batter is smooth, add walnuts, apricots or other additions of your choice. Mix it all in properly..
- If you have a food processor: pulse everything except the dry ingredients and additions until smooth. Add the dry ingredients and additions and pulse..
- Pour the batter into the prepared cake pan. Make an indent in the center of the surface with a spatula. Bake in the oven for 40 to 45 minutes..
- When a bamboo skewer poked in the middle comes out clean, it's done. Swiftly insert a palette knife into all four sides of the pan, and remove the cake..
- Take the cake and cool on a rack. When the cake has cooled down a bit, wrap in aluminium foil to prevent drying out, and leave to cool completely..
- Be sure to slice it when it has cooled completely. If you try to cut it when it's still warm, it may fall apart (but it's also good warm)..
- If you wrap the cake well and store it in a cool and dry place (in the refrigerator in the summer), it will easily keep for 3 to 4 days. I always make 2 cakes at a time..
- If you bake the batter in muffin molds, you'll have banana muffins. Bake for about 15 to 22 minutes, watch and adjust..
- These are freshly baked muffins with chocolate chips using the same batter..
If you find this Just-Mix Banana Bread recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.