Recipe of Whole wheat Banana bread Award-winning
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Whole wheat Banana bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whole wheat Banana bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Most of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are not good and must be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be really nourishing and good for you. Some foods really do raise your mood when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, test out some of these.
Put together a trail mixfrom different seeds and nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera are all great for helping to raise your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have plenty of magnesium which raises your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is a feel-good substance that dictates to the brain how to feel at any given time. The more serotonin you have, the happier you are going to feel. Not only that but nuts, particularly, are a fantastic protein source.
As you can see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you want to feel better! Test out these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to whole wheat banana bread recipe. You can cook whole wheat banana bread using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Whole wheat Banana bread:
- Get 1.75 cups of wheat flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Get 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Take Handful of walnuts chopped.
- Use 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Provide 1 cup of mashed over ripe bananas.
- Get 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- Get 1 pinch of salt.
Steps to make Whole wheat Banana bread:
- Preheat the oven to 200°C..
- In a large bowl, sift the wheat flour. Add the sugar, walnuts, baking soda, cinnamon powder and salt (dry ingredients)..
- In a separate bowl, combine the mashed bananas, oil, egg, milk and vanilla essence (wet ingredients)..
- Line a cake tray with parchment or grease with oil. Once the oven has preheated, add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Mix well..
- Pour into cake mould and bake for 30 minutes, until a skewer inserted into the cake comes out clean..
- Cool completely before demoulding. Serve warm or cold. Both taste great. A very healthy alternative to cakes, which children love..
If you find this Whole wheat Banana bread recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.