How to Make Seared Chicken Breast w/ Shrimp and Scalloped Potato Any-night-of-the-week
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Seared Chicken Breast w/ Shrimp and Scalloped Potato recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seared Chicken Breast w/ Shrimp and Scalloped Potato recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green Plus Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who indicated concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active participation. This must happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
You may prefer cooking with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you much less money. If you find out it takes 75% more energy to cook in the oven, chances are you’ll look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances will boil water as well as steam vegetables more quickly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. Many people incorrectly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a reduced amount of energy than a dishwasher. A dishwasher is particularly efficient when it’s full before a cycle is going. Don’t dry the dishes with heat, make use of the cool dry or air dry functions to increase the money you save.
From the above it really should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is actually something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Mostly, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to seared chicken breast w/ shrimp and scalloped potato recipe. To cook seared chicken breast w/ shrimp and scalloped potato you only need 26 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Seared Chicken Breast w/ Shrimp and Scalloped Potato:
- Provide of Chicken Breast.
- Take 2 of chicken breasts 1/2lb ea.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of thyme flakes.
- Provide 2 tbsp of butter, unsalted.
- Get 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of lime, zested.
- Get of Potatoes.
- Take 8 of small potatoes.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- Provide 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Get 1 tbsp of butter, unsalted.
- Provide of Shrimp.
- Prepare 10 of frozen shrimp (thawed, peeled and deveined).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Magic Seafood Seasoning.
- Take 1 tbsp of pepper.
- Take 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of butter unsalted.
- Get of Sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sour cream.
- Use 1/2 cup of milk.
- Use 1/4 cup of matchstick carrots.
- Use 1/4 cup of green onion, chived.
- Get 1/8 cup of real bacon bits.
Instructions to make Seared Chicken Breast w/ Shrimp and Scalloped Potato:
- Cut tips of potatoes off and slice long ways octagonal until all the skin is off. Then cut in half. Use a peeler to bevel the tips. Place in cool water with salt. Set aside.
- Thaw the shrimp by placing under cook water in a strainer for 5-7min and slowly massing shrimp with hand under cook water..
- Pat down shrimp with paper towels to remove excess water. Place back in empty bowl and add pepper and seafood seasoning. Shake well to make sure it gets all over the shrimp..
- Get the chicken breasts to room temp (about 1/2 hr) and pat dry with paper towels. Season both sides with salt and pepper and thyme flakes. In a skillet heat pan and butter to medium high. Add olive oil and place breasts in pan. Don’t move. Let sear about 7 minutes. Flip and sear the other side about 5-7min..
- At the same time, in another skillet under medium high heat add butter until frothed. Add potatoes, and minced garlic. Let sear until browning and flip. Sear other side and baste with the juices until other side is nice and brown..
- Preheat oven to 350°. Once chicken and potatoes are ready, place both in the oven for roughly 15min or until the chicken breasts are 165° internal temp. Remove from oven and let rest (5-7min).
- Meanwhile, in another skillet with the stove still at medium high heat, toss in butter an olive oil and let froth. Add in shrimp and sauté it until it’s nice and colored. Remove shrimp from pan and set aside..
- In same skillet toss in chived green onion, carrots and bacon bits with the juices from the shrimp. Continue to sauté until done to likeness..
- Add in milk and sour cream and stir until well blended. Reduce heat and let thicken just slightly. (You can can more milk or sour cream if it gets to thick). Toss shrimp back in and let coat with sauces..
- Slice chicken breasts and place several prices on plate. Add the shrimp and sauce. Place scalloped potatoes around shrimp and sauce. (You can also use the sauce to dress over the potatoes). Zest with lime..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Here is how you achieve that. Seared Chicken Breast w/ Shrimp and Scalloped Potato. I decided to make a meal for my brother and his family with what I found in their freezer and cabinets. It was definitely worth the creation. Seared Strip w/ Creamy Cilantro Lime Sauce & Scalloped Potatoes.
If you find this Seared Chicken Breast w/ Shrimp and Scalloped Potato recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.