Easiest Way to Prepare Flour's Famous Banana Bread Award-winning
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Flour's Famous Banana Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Flour's Famous Banana Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we ought to avoid them. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. There are several foods that basically can improve your moods when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional boost, try a couple of these.
Cold water fish are excellent if you want to feel better. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, and so on, they’re all loaded with omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. These are two substances that promote the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s true: chomping on a tuna fish sandwich can actually help you fight depression.
You can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are bad for you so you can feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to flour's famous banana bread recipe. You can have flour's famous banana bread using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Flour's Famous Banana Bread:
- Provide 1 2/3 cup of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Ground cinnamon.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Use 1 cup of Sugar.
- Use 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Use 2 of Eggs.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Oil.
- Provide 3 1/2 of Very ripe mashed bananas.
- Take 2 tbsp of Sour cream.
- Take 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Get 2/3 cup of Walnuts, toasted and chopped.
Instructions to make Flour's Famous Banana Bread:
- Set oven to 350°F. Line the bottom of a loaf pan with parchment paper..
- Sift together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt..
- Beat sugar and eggs with a whisk until light and fluffy, about 10 minutes..
- Drizzle in oil. Add mashed bananas, creme fraiche, and vanilla..
- Fold in dry ingredients and nuts..
- Pour into a lined loaf pan and bake for about 1 hour. Toothpick to test..
If you find this Flour's Famous Banana Bread recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.