Recipe of Low-fat vegan banana bread Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Low-fat vegan banana bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Low-fat vegan banana bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low-fat vegan banana bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Most of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are terrible and to be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. At times, comfort foods can be utterly nourishing and good for us to eat. There are some foods that actually can boost your moods when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional boost, try a couple of these.
Grains can be wonderful for driving away a bad mood. Quinoa, barley, millet, etc are terrific at helping you be happier. These foods can help you feel full for longer too, which is a mood improver. Feeling famished can be terrible! The reason these grains are so great for your mood is that they are easy for your stomach to digest. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps kick start a rise in your glucose levels which in turn takes your mood to a happier place.
As you can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are bad for you so you can feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to low-fat vegan banana bread recipe. You can cook low-fat vegan banana bread using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Low-fat vegan banana bread:
- Prepare 2 cups of whole meal flour.
- Take 3 of over-ripe bananas (mashed).
- Provide 1/3 cup of caster sugar.
- You need 1/3 cup of chopped walnuts.
- Get 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 tbsp of almond milk (if required).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of olive oil (though I sometimes go in with 1/4 cup oil if the bananas are so ripe that the skin is black 😬).
Instructions to make Low-fat vegan banana bread:
- Preheat the oven to 180C / 350 F.
- Mix the dry ingredients on a large mixing bowl. Now add the vanilla extract, and gently fold in the mashed bananas and olive oil to make into a smooth batter..
- Line a baking tin with grease-proof paper. Pour the batter in the tin and bake for 40 minutes. [As ovens tend to vary, do the toothpick test in the centre of the loaf. If the toothpick comes out clean means the loaf should be ready). Once cooled to room temperature, enjoy the goodness of your freshly baked banana bread. Store in an airtight container. It keeps for roughly a week in the refrigerator and about 3 days at room temperature..
If you find this Low-fat vegan banana bread recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.