Simple Way to Make Banana Nut Bread Ultimate
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Banana Nut Bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Banana Nut Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Nut Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
Many of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we have to stay away from them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. There are some foods that really can improve your moods when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Put together a trail mix out of seeds and/or nuts. Your mood can be raised by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera. This is possible since these foods have a bunch of magnesium which raises your production of serotonin. Serotonin is known as the “feel good” substance that our body produces and it tells your brain how you should be feeling all the time. The more of it in your brain, the happier you’ll feel. Nuts, in addition to elevating your mood, can be a superb source of protein.
See, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you wish to feel better! Try a few of these hints instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to banana nut bread recipe. To cook banana nut bread you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Banana Nut Bread:
- Provide 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Get 1 tsp of 1/8 ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 2 of Beaten eggs.
- Use 3 of Mashed bananas.
- Provide 1 cup of Sugar.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Melted butter.
- Get 1 of Chopped walnuts.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Salt.
Steps to make Banana Nut Bread:
- Grease bottom and the sides of loaf pan; set aside..
- Combine flour, baking powder, basking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt; set aside..
- In a medium bowl combine eggs, bananas, sugar, melted butter, and walnuts..
- Add egg mixture all at once to flour mixture. Stir until moistened. Spoon batter into prepared pan..
- Bake in a 350° oven for 40-60 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. (if necessary, cover loosely worth foil the last 15 mins if baking to prevent overbrowning.).
- Cool in pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Remove from pan. Cool completely on a wire rackor eat if you'd like 🙂 ..
If you find this Banana Nut Bread recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.