Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken satay skewers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken satay skewers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood.
A lot of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are terrible and to be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. At times, comfort foods can be very nourishing and good for us to consume. There are some foods that, when you consume them, may better your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Green tea is actually good for your mood. You just knew it had to be mentioned in this article, right? Green tea is high in a particular amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have found that this particular amino acid can essentially induce brain waves. This helps focus your mental energy while at the same time relaxing the rest of your body. You were already aware that green tea could help you become healthier. Now you are well aware that it helps you to lift your moods also!
See, you don't need to eat all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a few of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to chicken satay skewers recipe. You can cook chicken satay skewers using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken satay skewers:
- You need 8 of chicken thigh (skinless and boneless) - cut into cubes.
- Use of Marinade.
- Provide 2 cloves of crushed / grated garlic.
- Take 2 tbspn of sesame oil.
- Take 2 tbspn of groundnut oil.
- Take 3 tbspn of crunchy peanut butter.
- Get 1 tbspn of soy sauce.
- Take 1 of tspn rice wine vinegar.
- You need of Good grind of Salt and pepper.
- Use Squeeze of honey.
- Prepare Pinch of dried chilli flakes.
Steps to make Chicken satay skewers:
- Pop 3/4 of the marinade into a Tupperware and add the chicken. Pop into a fridge for several hours if possible. Leave the remaining marinade covered separately in the fridge as you’ll use this to brush onto the chicken whilst it’s cooking..
- After several hours, thread the chicken carefully into the skewers (leaving a small gap at the top). Push it down together so it’s compact. If the marinade comes off whilst doing this rub it back on and they’re ready for the bbq. Cook low and slow for approx half an hour turning regularly. Brush the remaining marinade onto them whilst cooking. Make sure they’re fully cooked and serve hot!.
If you find this Chicken satay skewers recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.