Steps to Prepare Vegan Whole wheat-Oats- Banana Bread Ultimate
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Vegan Whole wheat-Oats- Banana Bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegan Whole wheat-Oats- Banana Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Whole wheat-Oats- Banana Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Improve Your Mood.
Many of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are bad and should be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this is true. At times, comfort foods can be utterly nutritious and good for us to eat. There are several foods that actually can improve your moods when you eat them. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional boost, test out a couple of these.
Build a trail mix out of seeds and/or nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etc are all good for raising your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have lots of magnesium which increases your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is the “feel good” natural substance that dictates to your brain how you feel at all times. The more serotonin you have, the happier you are going to feel. Nuts, along with elevating your mood, can be a superb protein source.
As you can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are terrible for you to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan whole wheat-oats- banana bread recipe. You can have vegan whole wheat-oats- banana bread using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Whole wheat-Oats- Banana Bread:
- Get 4 of Medium Size Ripe Bananans.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cup of Whole wheat Flour.
- Provide 1/2 Cup of Quick Oats.
- Provide 3/4 Cup of Sugar.
- Provide 1/2 Cup of Canola oil.
- You need 1 Tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Provide 1/4-1/2 Tsp of Cinnamon Powder.
- Provide 1/4 Tsp of Nutmeg Powder (Optional).
- You need 1 1/2 Tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need Pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Shelled Walnuts.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Chocolate Chips or Chocolate Chunks.
Steps to make Vegan Whole wheat-Oats- Banana Bread:
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Meanwhile grease a loaf pan with some butter or Oil spray..
- Take bananas and sugar in a large mixing bowl. Mash them with spatula or you can use hand blender. Mash them until sugar completely dissolves and incorporates..
- Now, add oil, Vanilla extract to the banana mixture. And mix them well..
- In a medium bowl, measure and sieve the flour with baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon powder, nutmeg powder, salt..
- Now, transfer the dry ingredients to the banana mixtures..
- Using folding-cut-folding method, mix the whole mixture.Do not over mix..
- After everything mixed evenly, incorporate walnuts and chocolate chips, and again mix everything..
- Transfer this into the greased loaf pan..
- Bake at 350 F for 30-40 min. or until toothpick inserted in the bread comes out clean..
- Transfer the banana bread on cooling rack and let them cool for 10 min..
- Slice them and serve warm with hot cup of coffee or tea..
- This can be stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container for longer period of time..
If you find this Vegan Whole wheat-Oats- Banana Bread recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.