Step-by-Step Guide to Make Banana Bread with No Sugar Favorite
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Banana Bread with No Sugar recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Banana Bread with No Sugar recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Bread with No Sugar recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Most of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we ought to avoid them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. There are several foods that really can boost your moods when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, try some of these.
Build a trail mix from seeds and/or nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etc are all good for elevating your mood. This is possible as these foods are high in magnesium which increases serotonin production. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical that dictates to the brain how to feel at any given time. The more serotonin you have, the better you will feel. Nuts, along with raising your mood, can be a super protein source.
So you see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try some of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banana bread with no sugar recipe. To cook banana bread with no sugar you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Banana Bread with No Sugar:
- Prepare 75 g of extra virgin olive oil.
- Provide 155 g of maple syrup.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 of large mashed bananas (I used Ladyfingers).
- Use 55 ml of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon sugar.
- You need 220 g of white whole wheat flour.
- Get of Optional: chopped pecans, walnuts, almonds or choc chips.
Instructions to make Banana Bread with No Sugar:
- Preheat oven to 160 degree..
- Whisk olive oil, maple syrup and eggs together. Add flour (sifted), mashed bananas, baking soda, vanilla essence, salt, ground cinnamon sugar and pecans/walnuts/almonds/choc chips if using..
- Add milk. Whisk in stand mixer (or hand mixer, manual whisk will do) under medium speed for 5 mins until smooth..
- Transfer to a loaf pan covered in baking paper that’s already lightly greased with olive oil. Add chopped bananas (optional)..
- Into the oven for 45 mins or until cooked (you can check by inserting a toothpick into the bread. When it’s done, the toothpick should come out clean). Let cool before cutting. Enjoy! 😊.
If you find this Banana Bread with No Sugar recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.