How to Prepare Chocolate fudge brownies Perfect
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chocolate fudge brownies recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate fudge brownies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate fudge brownies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Mostly, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and must be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. There are several foods that actually can improve your moods when you eat them. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, test out some of these.
Cold water fish are excellent if you would like to be in a better mood. Cold water fish including tuna, trout and wild salmon are rich in DHA and omega-3s. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that truly help the grey matter in your brain run a lot better. It’s true: chomping on a tuna fish sandwich can basically help you overcome depression.
So you see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are bad for you so you can feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate fudge brownies recipe. You can have chocolate fudge brownies using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chocolate fudge brownies:
- Use of flour.
- Take of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare of oil.
- Prepare of powdered sugar.
- You need of eggs.
- Get of vanilla extract.
- Provide of coffee powder.
- Get of Chocolate chips.
Instructions to make Chocolate fudge brownies:
- Beat together egg and sugar until fluffy.
- Seive together flour,cocoa powder, coffee..
- Add oil and flour and vanilla extract. Beat again.
- Pour the batter in greased pan.sprinkle some chocolate chips.
- Bake in oven at 180 degrees for 20 to 25 min in pre heated oven until done.let it cool.
- Cut into pieces once cooled down completely. Drizzle some chocolate sauce or chocolate shavings and enjoy with a cup of tea.
If you find this Chocolate fudge brownies recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.