Recipe of Gramma Evies Banana Bread Perfect
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Gramma Evies Banana Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gramma Evies Banana Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Mostly, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and must be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be really healthy and good for you. There are a number of foods that really can improve your moods when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional boost, try a few of these.
It’s not hard to fight your bad mood when you eat grains. Quinoa, barley, millet, etc are great at helping you be happier. These foods can help you feel full for longer also, which can help your mood too. Feeling famished can be awful! These grains can help your mood elevate since it’s easy for your body to digest them. They are simpler to digest than other foods which helps raise your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, raises your mood.
So you see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are bad for you to feel better! Try a few of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to gramma evies banana bread recipe. You can cook gramma evies banana bread using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Gramma Evies Banana Bread:
- Take 1 C of Crisco – I prefer butter flavored.
- Prepare 4 of Eggs.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 3 C of Sugar.
- Provide of Mix the following 3 ingredients in a bowl:.
- Provide 1 C of Milk.
- Get 2 Tbs of vinegar.
- You need of And 2 tsp soda – stir & it will fiz.
- Provide 4 C of Flour.
- You need 6 of Bananas.
- Use 2 tsp of Vanilla.
- Use of Walnuts or choc chips optional.
Instructions to make Gramma Evies Banana Bread:
- Mix the 1st four ingredients together.
- Alternately add milk and flour.
- Add bananas & vanilla.
- Add Chocolate chips or walnuts if you want.
- Grease pans (you could sprinkle cinnamon/sugar mixture in your pans to coat outside of Bread if you want). If you're doing a batch of small loaves they should be done in about 45-50 minutes. I keep an eye on since every oven is different. Two large loaves will take 45-50 minutes also. Check on & make sure toothpick comes out clean. Let cool and remove..
If you find this Gramma Evies Banana Bread recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.