Recipe of Salisbury Steak Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Salisbury Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salisbury Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Be sensible when you do your food shopping. If you make smart choices when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and use what you have in the cupboards. Make sure that what you have on hand is healthy. By doing this, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to salisbury steak recipe. To make salisbury steak you need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Salisbury Steak:
- Get of Salisbury steak.
- Take of ground beef.
- Get of onion, chopped.
- Provide of parsley (dry).
- Provide of worcestershire sauce.
- You need of salt.
- You need of pepper.
- Prepare of gravy.
- Get of beef stock.
- Take of cornstarch.
- Prepare of butter.
- Take of garlic powder.
- Take of salt and pepper to taste.
Steps to make Salisbury Steak:
- Combine all of the "Salisbury steak" ingredients and mix well by hand..
- Form into oblong patties and spray each side with a little cooking oil..
- Fry Salisbury steak patties in a pan until cooked and brown on both sides, or bake in the oven at 400 for 20 minutes then flip and continue baking for 10 more minutes..
- Mix up gravy by combining beef stock, cornstarch, and butter in a sauce pan and bringing to a boil stirring regularly..
- Then add garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Continue stirring until thickened slightly and remove from heat..
- (Oven prepared option) Place Salisbury steak in a baking dish and pour gravy over patties. Bake for 20-30 minutes at 400..
- (Crock Pot option) Place Salisbury steak patties in the crock pot and pour gravy over them. Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 2-3 hours..
It's ready in under an hour and cooks all in one skillet. Just like mom used to make. Serve with buttered noodles or mashed potatoes. Salisbury steak is credited to Dr. Salisbury, who served the earliest version of the dish to soldiers during the Civil War (he recommended minced beef, along with broth, as a cure for digestive aliments).
If you find this Salisbury Steak recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.