Steps to Make Banana NUT BREAD* Any-night-of-the-week
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Banana NUT BREAD* recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Banana NUT BREAD* recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana NUT BREAD* recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Many of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are not good and to be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. At times, comfort foods can be very nourishing and good for us to eat. A number of foods honestly do boost your mood when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Green tea is fantastic for moods. You were sure green tea had to be in this article somewhere, right? Green tea is found to be chock-full of an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies show that this specific amino acid can actually induce brain waves. This will improve your brain’s focus while also calming the rest of your body. You knew that green tea helps you be better. Now you know that applies to your mood too!
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banana nut bread* recipe. You can have banana nut bread* using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Banana NUT BREAD*:
- Prepare 2 cup of All purpose Flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Use 2/3 cup of Butter.
- Prepare 2 cup of White Sugar.
- Use 2 cup of Mashed Bananas.
- You need 4 of Eggs_ beaten.
- Take 1 cup of Chopped Walnuts.
Instructions to make Banana NUT BREAD*:
- 1. Preaheat 350°, Grease & Flour 9x5inch Loaf Pan..
- 2. Sift the Flour, Salt bkin soda into bowl, In Seperate Bowl Mix Butter, Sugar, Till Smooth.Mix Wet ingrdnts Into Dry.
- 3. Stir In Bananas Eggs n Walnuts untill Well Blended. Pour in to pan or Pan(s).
- 4. Bake 60 Min Untill a Nife Inserted Of The Loaf Comes Out Clean..
If you find this Banana NUT BREAD* recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.