Step-by-Step Guide to Make Banana Nut Bread Ultimate
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Banana Nut Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Nut Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Decide To Eat.
Many individuals do not fully grasp that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the various foods that you will get at all of those take out places. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are usually foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nourishment. You will be delighted to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you should be consuming every day.
Also when you are looking for a snack to hold you over in between meals, grab a handful of nuts or seeds. One of several health benefits of these kinds of nuts and seeds would be the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be found in them. These types of fatty acids are necessary to helping your body create the proper quantities of hormones your body needs for a healthy lifestyle. Some of these hormones that are needed are only able to be created by having these fatty acids within your diet.
Following a number of the suggestions above you will find that you will end up living a healthier life. Also if you cut out all the unhealthy food that you really should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banana nut bread recipe. To make banana nut bread you only need 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Nut Bread:
- Use 1 1/4 cup of All purpose flour.
- Take 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Use 2 of Eggs, room temperature.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Pure vanilla extract.
- Use 1 stick of Unsalted butter, room temperature.
- Take 1 cup of Sugar.
- Use 3 of Very ripe bananas, mashed with a fork.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Walnuts (optional).
Instructions to make Banana Nut Bread:
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Grease and flour your loaf pan..
- Sift flour, baking soda, and salt into a a bowl and set aside..
- In a separate bowl, whisk eggs and vanilla together and set aside..
- Cream butter and sugar with either a stand mixer or hand mixer until light and fluffy..
- Gradually add egg mixture into butter while mixing until incorporated. Add mashed bananas..
- With a rubber spatula mix in flour mixture until just combined..
- Fold in walnuts and pour into your prepared loaf pans..
- If you like your crust a bit crisper you can top with sliced bananas and a sprinkling of granulated sugar..
- Bake for about 55 mins. Loaf is done when a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean..
If you find this Banana Nut Bread recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.