Steps to Make Banana Bread (eggless) Perfect
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Banana Bread (eggless) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Bread (eggless) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Many of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we ought to stay away from them. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. Several foods honestly do boost your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Your mood could really be helped by green tea. You just knew green tea had to be mentioned, right? Green tea has been found to be packed full of an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have found that this amino acid actually induces brain waves. This helps improve your mental focus while having a relaxing effect on the rest of your body. You already knew that green tea helps you be healthier. Now you are aware that green tea helps you to lift your moods also!
As you can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are not good for you just so to feel better! Try some of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banana bread (eggless) recipe. You can have banana bread (eggless) using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Banana Bread (eggless):
- Use 500 grams of Flour.
- Get 4 large of Ripe Bananas.
- Get 1 cup of Sugar.
- Take 50 ml of cooking Oil.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Use 10 tsp of Buttermilk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Crushed walnuts.
- Take 10 grams of Yeast.
Steps to make Banana Bread (eggless):
- Take 1 cup of boiling water & mix 4 teaspoons of sugar. Pour this mixture on the 10gm of yeast.. Then cover it and allow it to rise for 10mins..
- Blend buttermilk along with sugar & oil in a mixing bowl.
- Sift baking powder and flour together & blend it in the mixture previously prepared mixture..
- Knead the mixture softly without forming lumps ..
- Grease the bread mould n pour the mixture inside..
- Preheat the oven at 350°F / 200°C.
- Keep the mixture in a warm place so that rises.
- Then bake it for about 40mins and when it cools down , slice it and enjoy it with honey :D.
If you find this Banana Bread (eggless) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.