Recipe of Salisbury Steak Super Quick Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Salisbury Steak recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Salisbury Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salisbury Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
When you go grocery shopping, be sensible about it. Making good decisions when shopping for groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go to your house and make something from your kitchen. Your kitchen should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. This way, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about reducing your weight. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to salisbury steak recipe. You can cook salisbury steak using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Salisbury Steak:
- Provide 2 lb of potatoes, mashed.
- Use 1 lb of broccoli, steamed.
- Provide of Patties.
- Get 2 lb of lean ground beef.
- Provide 1/4 cup of milk.
- Use 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Use 1 packages of dry onion soup mix.
- You need of Gravy.
- Prepare 1 can of low sodium cream of mushroom soup.
- Get 1 can of golden mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 packages of low sodium brown gravy mix.
- Provide 3/4 cup of beef broth.
- Provide 8 oz of sliced white mushrooms, washed.
Instructions to make Salisbury Steak:
- Mix beef, milk, breadcrumbs and dry onions soup mix (I make my own to reduce sodium content) together in a bowl. Form into 8 to 10 patties. Sear on each side and set aside to drain..
- Mix together both cans of soup, brown gravy mix and broth..
- Place patties in 4qt crock pot in a pyramid pattern..
- Add mushrooms and cover with gravy. Cook on low 4-6 hours. Serve over mashed potatoes and a vegetable on the side..
It's ready in under an hour and cooks all in one skillet. Just like mom used to make. Serve with buttered noodles or mashed potatoes. Salisbury steak is credited to Dr. Salisbury, who served the earliest version of the dish to soldiers during the Civil War (he recommended minced beef, along with broth, as a cure for digestive aliments).
If you find this Salisbury Steak recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.