Easiest Way to Make Banana Nut Bread Ultimate
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Banana Nut Bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Banana Nut Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Nut Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Elevate Your Mood.
A lot of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are bad and are to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. There are some foods that actually can boost your moods when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, test out some of these.
Put together several trail mix of nuts or seeds. Your mood can be raised by consuming peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and so on. This is because these foods are rich in magnesium, which helps to raise serotonin production. Serotonin is referred to as the “feel good” chemical and it tells your brain how you should be feeling all the time. The higher your levels of serotonin, the better you are going to feel. Nuts, on top of improving your mood, can be a great source of protein.
See, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banana nut bread recipe. To make banana nut bread you need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Nut Bread:
- Prepare 5 tbsp of butter.
- Take 1/2 cup of sugar or sugar substitute.
- Use 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- Get 1 of egg.
- You need 3 tsp of egg replacement powder.
- You need 4 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of mashed, very ripe bananas.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of Rice flour (or flour of your choice).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of xanthum gum (if using regular all purpose flour don't need this ingredient).
- Provide 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of chopped walnuts.
Steps to make Banana Nut Bread:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray bottom only of 9x5x3 loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray..
- Beat butter in large bowl with an electric mixer set @ medium speed until light & fluffy. Add sugars. Beat well. Add egg. Mix well..
- In small bowl, mix egg replacement & water together well. (Could replace these 2 ingredients with 2 egg whites.) Add to other mixture. Then add vanilla. Mix well..
- Add mashed banana, & beat on high speak 30 seconds..
- Combine flour, xanthum gum, baking soda, salt, & baking powder in medium bowl. Add flour mixture alternately with cream, ending with flour mixture. Add walnuts to batter, mix well..
- Pour batter evenly into prepared loaf pan. Bake 1hr 15 minutes, or until browned & toothpick inserted in center comes out clean..
- Cool bread in pan on wire rack 10 minutes. Remove bread from pan; cool completely on wire rack..
If you find this Banana Nut Bread recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.