Step-by-Step Guide to Make Cheesy Chicken and Mushrooms Favorite
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Cheesy Chicken and Mushrooms recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy Chicken and Mushrooms recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Chicken and Mushrooms recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
The one thing that some of you may already recognize is that by consuming the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will find at all of those fast food places. You will notice that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the unwanted side effects will be really bad. On this page we shall be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you stay healthy and balanced.
With regards to sitting down to an evening meal you should also think about lean proteins as well as fish such as salmon. The great thing about salmon is that together with other nutrients it’s also loaded with Omega-3. Then when it comes to lean protein, you should remember that you only have to have about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. To be able to reduce your fat intake you really should cut off any noticeable fat before you prepare the meats.
For those who want to begin living a healthier life the tips above can help you do that. Also if you cut out all the refined food that you really should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy chicken and mushrooms recipe. To make cheesy chicken and mushrooms you only need 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheesy Chicken and Mushrooms:
- You need 4 of Chicken Breasts (Boneless, Skinless).
- Use 1 lb of Bacon.
- Get 8 oz of Baby Portabella Mushrooms (although any small, fresh, sliced should do).
- Provide 10 oz of White Mexican Melting Cheese (or Monterey Jack Queso).
- You need 4 dash of Seasoned Salt.
- Get 4 dash of Cumin.
- Use 4 dash of Parsley (dried).
Instructions to make Cheesy Chicken and Mushrooms:
- Fry bacon, crumble, and set aside, reserving some of the bacon grease (1-2 Tbsp…depends on the amount of mushrooms you opt to use)..
- Sprinkle chicken with salt, cumin, and parsley on each side (can use however much you want, but go lighter on the cumin because it can be overwhelming otherwise)..
- Sear chicken in a skillet over medium-high heat until no longer pink, and set aside..
- Saute mushrooms in reserved bacon grease over medium heat. Use more/less mushrooms depending on your taste, and adjust the amount of cheese you use later accordingly. Also, any fresh, smaller variety mushroom should do..
- When the water has cooked off of the mushrooms, arrange your chicken breasts on top of them in the skillet. Spoon/pour cheese over the chicken..
- You can opt to sprinkle a little more parsley on top of the cheese for a bit of color..
- Cover skillet, reduce heat, and simmer until the cheese melts through the mushrooms..
- Sprinkle crumbled bacon on top of the chicken and mushrooms and serve..
If you find this Cheesy Chicken and Mushrooms recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.