Simple Way to Prepare Delicious Cast Iron Banana Bread Favorite
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Delicious Cast Iron Banana Bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Delicious Cast Iron Banana Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Delicious Cast Iron Banana Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Most of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are bad and should be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be super nourishing and good for you. There are several foods that basically can improve your moods when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Cold water fish are good if you are wanting to be in a better mood. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, etc, they’re all high in omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. These are two substances that promote the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can really help you fight your depression.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try some of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to delicious cast iron banana bread recipe. To make delicious cast iron banana bread you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Delicious Cast Iron Banana Bread:
- You need 1 stick of margarine or butter.
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 3 medium of banana.
- Use 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of self-rising flour.
- Take 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Provide 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- Provide 3/4 cup of chopped walnuts(optional).
- Provide 1/4 cup of semisweet chocolate chips(optional).
Instructions to make Delicious Cast Iron Banana Bread:
- Preheat oven to 325°F. In a large mixing bowl mix butter, eggs, sugar, bananas, vanilla, flour, nutmeg, and baking soda.
- Pour batter into 2 greased cast iron loaf pans..
- Add chocolate chips or nuts and gently stir. I only put the chips in one..
- Bake for 1 hour. Will be nice and brown..
- Cool for 10 to 15 minutes and remove bread from loaf pans. Wrap in aluminum foil. Will keep in refrigerator for a week or two..
If you find this Delicious Cast Iron Banana Bread recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.