Easiest Way to Make John's banana bread Super Quick Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect John's banana bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to John's banana bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
In general, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and have to be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. There are a number of foods that actually can boost your moods when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Cold water fish are excellent if you wish to be in a better mood. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, etcetera, they’re all high in omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. These are two substances that promote the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s true: chomping on a tuna fish sandwich can actually help you fight back depression.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Go with these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to john's banana bread recipe. You can have john's banana bread using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare John's banana bread:
- Provide 2 cup of ap flour.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of mashed bananas.
- Use 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Provide 2 large of eggs beaten.
- Provide 3/4 cup of chopped walnuts.
Instructions to make John's banana bread:
- Preheat oven to 350. Sift together dry ingredients and set aside..
- Combine milk, oil, vanilla, and beaten eggs. Add dry ingredients and nuts, mix well..
- Pour into a greased 9 x5 loaf pan..
- Bake for 1 hour.**tip brush with melted butter for last 10 minutes..
- Remove from pan to a rack to cool. Don't cut until completely cool..
If you find this John's banana bread recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.