Recipe of Mom's Banana Bread Ultimate
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Mom's Banana Bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mom's Banana Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mom's Banana Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Picking The Right Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
One thing that some of you may already know is that by eating the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the different foods that you will find at all of those fast food places. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are usually foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nutrition. You will be happy to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you ought to be ingesting every day.
Now when it comes to the key food items that you should have for dinner, you may want to make sure you are eating a good amount of fish, especially salmon, and lean protein. The fact that salmon is also full of Omega-3 is just one of the reasons why it is a good choice, but it additionally contains other necessary nutrients you will need. Now when you choose to have a steak for an evening meal one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will present you with all the protein you’ll need for the day. To be able to reduce your fat intake you really should cut off any noticeable fat before you cook the meats.
By following a few of the suggestions above you will find that you can be living a healthier life. Also if you remove all the unhealthy food that you should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mom's banana bread recipe. To make mom's banana bread you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Mom's Banana Bread:
- You need 1 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Get 1 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 2/3 cup of sugar.
- Take 1/3 cup of butter.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Take 2 tbsp of milk.
- You need 3 medium of bananas.
- Take 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts (optional).
Instructions to make Mom's Banana Bread:
- Mix sugar and butter. I sometimes leave the butter out for a bit ahead of time to soften and/or I microwave for just a few seconds..
- Add bananas, then eggs and milk. You can use more bananas or fewer depending on your taste. For best results, use bananas that have started to brown, but have not yet gone bad..
- Add salt, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and nutmeg. Add the walnuts (optional). When all is mixed well, add the flour..
- Bake in greased pan at 350 for 60-65 minutes. If you like nuts, sprinkle a few walnuts (chopped or whole ) over the top before baking..
If you find this Mom's Banana Bread recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.