Recipe of Salisbury Steak Perfect
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Salisbury Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salisbury Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
When you go to the grocery store, be sensible about it. Making good decisions when shopping for groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home immediately and eat something beneficial. Make sure that what you have at home is healthful. In this way, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a whole lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to salisbury steak recipe. You can cook salisbury steak using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Salisbury Steak:
- Provide 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- Get 1/3 cup of bread crumbs.
- Provide 1/3 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried parsley.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 1 tbs of olive oil.
- You need 2 tbs of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 2 tbs of flour.
- Use 2 cups of low sodium beef broth.
- You need 1 tbs of worcestershire sauce.
- Take to taste of additional salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Salisbury Steak:
- In a large bowl blend first 9 ingredients by hand until well combined. Divide mixture into 4 equal portions and form into patties about 1/2-3/4 inch thick (their diameter should be about 3 inches)..
- Place patties in a single layer on a plate. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 1 hr. Remove patties from fridge about 15 minutes before you're ready to cook..
- Heat a large, deep sided skillet over medium heat. Add olive oil and butter. Swirl to coat skillet. As soon as butter is melted place patties in skillet distributed evenly, edges not touching. Sear 3-4 minutes per side, but not cooking through..
- When both sides are seared transfer patties to a plate and set aside. Do not drain fat from skillet. Wisk flour into fat. Allow to cook about 1 minute. Wisk in beef broth ensuring no clumps form..
- Bring gravy to a simmer wisking frequently. When gravy simmers wisk in worcestershire sauce. Continue simmering until gravy begins to thicken. About 5 minutes. Carefully taste and add salt and pepper to personal taste..
- Return patties to skillet, turning once to coat in gravy. Reduce heat to medium low. Cover and allow to gently simmer about 10 minutes. Flip patties. Cover, turn heat to low and let sit 10 minutes more. This is allowing the patties to soak up some of that gravy flavor while they finish cooking..
- Your gravy should be on the thin side for this dish. Serve with mashed potatoes (or cauliflower, yum!). Drizzle gravy over patties and potatoes. Enjoy!.
- See notes and tips below ⤵.
- Tip: Form patties with edges slightly thicker than the center to avoid the "domed" effect of cooked beef patties..
- The hour in the fridge is to allow time for the flavors to really blend and develop. If you want to skip this step that is perfectly fine. The flavors just won't be quite as bold..
- It is important to not touch or move patties around in skillet until it is time to flip them in order to form that nice crisp, caramelized sear on the meat..
If you find this Salisbury Steak recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.