Recipe of Salisbury Steak Award-winning
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Salisbury Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salisbury Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. These types of adjustments need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
Maybe the food just isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. Perhaps the realization that an oven utilizes 75% more energy will motivate you to use the microwave more. In comparison with your stove, you can make boiled water and also steamed vegetables faster, and use a great deal less energy, by using countertop appliances. You might reckon that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, however that is certainly not true. A dishwasher is particularly economical when it’s full before a cycle is started. Save even more money by air drying and also cool drying your dishes instead of heat drying them.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is quite easy to live green, all things considered. It’s related to being practical, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to salisbury steak recipe. You can have salisbury steak using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Salisbury Steak:
- Use 2 lbs of lean ground beef.
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- Get 1/3 cup of bread crumbs (I prefer seasoned bread crumbs).
- Get of Italian Seasoning.
- Use of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of Onion Powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Get of Pepper.
- You need 1/2 of small onion (chopped fine).
- Prepare 3 packets of brown gravy mix (yield 3 cups total).
- Take 3 cups of water.
Steps to make Salisbury Steak:
- Use hands to mix together: ground beef, eggs, Italian Seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. When mixed well, add bread crumbs and mix again..
- Divide into 6 patties. Cook until 160°F in covered skillet over medium heat. (about 10-15 minutes for me).
- Add finely chopped onion and 1/8 cup of water to skillet while still on med-high heat. Cook with lid on for about 5 more minutes or until onions are clear..
- Whisk together gravy mix and 3 cups water in large bowl. Add to skillet. Reduce heat to low-med. Cover and simmer, stirring occasionally for about 5 minutes until gravy is thickened and bubbly..
- Serve with noodles, Mashed potatoes, or rice..
If you find this Salisbury Steak recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.