Steps to Make Salisbury Steak Super Quick Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Salisbury Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salisbury Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Walk up the stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to salisbury steak recipe. You can have salisbury steak using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Salisbury Steak:
- Get 2 lbs of lean ground beef.
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- Provide 1/3 cup of bread crumbs (I prefer seasoned bread crumbs).
- Take of Italian Seasoning.
- Take of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of Onion Powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Use of Pepper.
- Use 1/2 of small onion (chopped fine).
- Get 3 packets of brown gravy mix (yield 3 cups total).
- Take 3 cups of water.
Steps to make Salisbury Steak:
- Use hands to mix together: ground beef, eggs, Italian Seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. When mixed well, add bread crumbs and mix again..
- Divide into 6 patties. Cook until 160°F in covered skillet over medium heat. (about 10-15 minutes for me).
- Add finely chopped onion and 1/8 cup of water to skillet while still on med-high heat. Cook with lid on for about 5 more minutes or until onions are clear..
- Whisk together gravy mix and 3 cups water in large bowl. Add to skillet. Reduce heat to low-med. Cover and simmer, stirring occasionally for about 5 minutes until gravy is thickened and bubbly..
- Serve with noodles, Mashed potatoes, or rice..
If you find this Salisbury Steak recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.