Simple Way to Prepare Pumpkin Banana Muffins (or Bread) Any-night-of-the-week
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Pumpkin Banana Muffins (or Bread) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pumpkin Banana Muffins (or Bread) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Boost Your Mood.
A lot of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are bad and to be avoided. Sometimes, if the comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this is true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly nourishing and good for us to eat. A number of foods actually do improve your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Grains can be excellent for overcoming a terrible mood. Quinoa, barley, millet, etc are terrific at helping you have a happier mood. These foods fill you up better and that can help you with your moods as well. Feeling hungry can truly bring you down! The reason these grains are so wonderful for your mood is that they are easy to digest. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps promote a rise in your blood sugar which in turn kicks up your mood to a happier place.
See, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin banana muffins (or bread) recipe. You can have pumpkin banana muffins (or bread) using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pumpkin Banana Muffins (or Bread):
- Get 3/4 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Provide 3/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- Get 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp. of pumpkin pie spice.
- Provide 1/2 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Use 1/4 tsp. of baking powder.
- Prepare 4 tbsp. of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- Use 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Use 1/3 cup of honey.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of Greek yogurt (or sour cream) at room temperature.
- Take 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of mashed banana (about 2 large spotty ones).
- Take 1 cup of pumpkin puree.
- Take 1/2 cup of mix ins of choice -chocolate chips, pecans, walnuts, etc.
Steps to make Pumpkin Banana Muffins (or Bread):
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. If making muffins, grease a 12 count muffin tin or line with parchment liners. If making bread, grease a loaf pan and place a piece of parchment paper into the pan, letting it overhang over the sides to easily lift out the finished loaf..
- In a medium bowl, whisk together both flours, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, baking soda, salt and baking powder until well combined. Set this aside..
- In a large bowl, using a hand mixer, beat the butter until it is smooth and creamy, then beat in the sugar until they are combined and fluffy. Beat in the honey, eggs, yogurt (or sour cream) and vanilla extract. When that is combined, mix in the mashed banana and pumpkin puree..
- Switch to a rubber spatula and add your dry ingredients to the wet. Mix with the spatula just until combined. Then fold in the mix in you are using. Do not overmix..
- If making muffins, fill up the muffin tins with batter. Bake for 25-28 minutes, until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Let them cool for 10 or so minutes in the pan before transfering them to a wire rack to cool completely..
- If making bread, pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 50-60 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Place the bread pan onto a wire rack and allow the loaf to cool completely..
- No matter what you decide to make, store them in the fridge for 4-5 days or you can freeze for later and enjoy!.
If you find this Pumpkin Banana Muffins (or Bread) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.