How to Prepare Salisbury Steak Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Salisbury Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salisbury Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Choose water over other drinks. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every now and then isn’t a bad idea. Using them for your only source of hydration, however, is dumb. Having water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. This also helps you lower your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat gross diet foods. Effective weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water consumption.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. Little things, when done each day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to salisbury steak recipe. You can have salisbury steak using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Salisbury Steak:
- Take of Salisbury steak.
- You need of kilo Ground beef.
- Take of Beef cube.
- You need of Bread crumbs.
- Use of mustard powder (optional).
- Use of Tomato ketchup.
- Take of Worcestershire sauce.
- Provide of Ground black pepper.
- Get of Salt.
- You need of Butter.
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
- Provide of Gravy.
- Take of Beef cube.
- You need of Tomato ketchup.
- Get of Onion (sliced).
- Prepare of Worcestershire sauce.
- Use of Water.
- You need of Corn starch (dissolved in water).
Instructions to make Salisbury Steak:
- Combine all steak ingredients except for the oil and butter..
- Freeze the beef cube and grate it into the mixture. Mix everything together..
- Scoop 3-4 tablespoons of the mixture and roll into a ball. Flatten it and place in a clean plate..
- Melt butter in a pan and add olive oil. Pan fry each side for 4 mins. Set aside..
- Prepare the gravy by putting the oil used to cook with the burger patty into a sauce pan..
- Sauté the onion until soft. Add ketchup, Worchestershire sauce and water. Let it boil..
- Add the beef cube. Stir and continue to cook for 2 mins..
- Add the dissolved corn starch in water. Stir until gravy thickens..
- Pour the gravy onto the salisbury steak..
If you find this Salisbury Steak recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.