Simple Way to Make Zucchini and Sweet Corn Crustless Pie Any-night-of-the-week
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Zucchini and Sweet Corn Crustless Pie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Zucchini and Sweet Corn Crustless Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Zucchini and Sweet Corn Crustless Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Money.
Until fairly recently anyone who portrayed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active participation. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
Although it may not taste as good, cooking food in the microwave instead of in the oven will save you a packet of money. When you find out it takes 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances will boil water or steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You might reckon that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, nonetheless that is certainly not true. A dishwasher is particularly efficient when it’s full before a cycle is commenced. Preserve even more money by air drying and also cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Efficient living is actually something we can all perform, without difficulty. It’s related to being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to zucchini and sweet corn crustless pie recipe. You can cook zucchini and sweet corn crustless pie using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Zucchini and Sweet Corn Crustless Pie:
- You need 2 tbsp. of unsalted butter.
- Provide 1/2 of onion, diced.
- Provide 2 of zucchini, sliced thinly (about 4 cups).
- Prepare 8 oz. of sliced mushrooms.
- Provide 2 ears of sweet corn, kernels sliced off (about 1 cup).
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Get 1 tbsp. of dried basil.
- Provide 1 tsp. of dried oregano.
- Use 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Provide 1/4 tsp. of each pepper, salt free all purpose seasoning.
- Provide 4 oz. of freshly shredded swiss cheese.
- Take 4 oz. of freshly shredded white cheddar cheese.
- Take 2 oz. of freshly shredded sharp yellow cheddar.
- Take 4 of large eggs, beaten.
Steps to make Zucchini and Sweet Corn Crustless Pie:
- In a large skillet, heat the butter over medium heat. Once it's melted, add the onion and mushrooms. Cook for 3 or so minutes, then add the zucchini and corn. Cook until everything has a chance to soften, about 5 or so minutes, then stir in the garlic and cook for another minute or so before removing the pan from the heat. Make sure to strain out any excess liquid in the pan, then place the veggies in a large bowl and let them cool for just a few minutes..
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a 9" pie dish with parchment paper. Once the veggies have cooled slightly, stir in the seasonings, beaten eggs and most of the cheese (reserve a handful for topping). Pour the veggie mix put into the lined pie dish and sprinkle the extra cheese evenly over the top..
- Bake for 25 or so minutes, until the center is completely set and cooked through. Check on it at about halfway through and if its browning too quickly, then loosely cover it with foil. Once it's done, remove it from the oven and let it sit for 10 or so minutes before slicing and serving..
All you low carb dieters out there, rejoice! Zucchini is considered part of the summer squash variety and is characterized by its soft rind. It makes an appearance in many. Crustless Zucchini Pie is an easy gluten-free pie made with boiled potatoes. It is loaded with zucchini, corn and green onions.
If you find this Zucchini and Sweet Corn Crustless Pie recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.